Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Put Ezekiel Back on the Prophets Shelf

BibleBookcase

You are done with all the major prophets!!! I have to admit that when I started out on this journey, I was most afraid of Ezekiel!

I had never studied it in-depth before. When I got to it in my Bible reading every two years, I was so tuckered out from the long books of Isaiah and Jeremiah that I just wanted to get through it!

I was also afraid of Ezekiel because it was coming during my very busy fall season, but it ended up anchoring me more than making me busier!

I ended up loving the time in this great book!

1 comment:

Carol Ann Weaver said...

This might be my favorite major prophet this time around. I think the repeat of "Then they will know that I am the Lord" really rang in my heart and mind throughout the days while I was reading it.