Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Put Numbers Back On the Shelf!


WOOOOHOOOO! You have completed the book of Numbers.
If you missed the previous books, just start with Deuteronomy today. Just pull it off the shelf and start reading along. If you want to catch up with the other books, do it a little at a time but keep reading in Deuteronomy.

If you are local, again, I am available to do a "quick read" through a book with you. Come on over!!!! You REALLY are not that far behind. HONEST!

I haven't gotten Deuteronomy up yet for today (been trying to select curriculum for next year's homeschooling), but I promise I will before today is over!

KEEP READING and CONGRATULATIONS!


1 comment:

Carol Ann Weaver said...

Woohoo! This is so fun to go back through all of this. I have fixed all the broken links along the way (and a few typos too).