Thursday, October 30, 2008

1 Kings 19 - Elijah Continued!

LINK: 1 Kings 19
It is yet another "catch up on your reading day" because my kids just completed preparation for a presentation on local government in their government class, and I have a FLAMING sore throat! So sorry. I am going to bed, and I will summarize the exciting story of Elijah tomorrow (hopefully).


We have good news about Jerry (Becky's husband who had the terrible motorcycle accident):

Hi, ladies!
I just talked to Becky. Jerry will be coming to Baton Rouge, Our Lady of the Lake Rehab, tomorrow. He will come by ambulance and Becky & Paula will follow in the car. Becky said Jerry is improving daily, and he is stronger. He even "likes" rehab, because it gives him something to do & it's helping him to improve.Great news! Joan

Let's give praise to God!

No comments: