Sunday, February 17, 2008

Put Genesis on Your Book Shelf! You are 5% Done!

YOU'RE DONE!

From: http://sschool.com/kids/bookcase.htm


WOOHOO! You have completed 1 of the 66 books in your "Bible Bookcase." When you include our readings in Psalms and Proverbs, we are 5% down the road on our journey.


Speaking of "down the road," if you were to put that 5% on a trip around the world, it would be like the distance between the Garden of Eden in modern day Iraq and Kabul, Afghanistan! (Maybe you can pray for both those countries right now because they certainly need it and so do our troops!)
We will take a break tomorrow in Psalm 11&12 and pick our new book off the book shelf: Exodus!
Also, if you know someone who wants to join us, just have them pick up with Exodus. They are not behind! They are just starting in on a new book with us! They can circle back around and pick up Genesis later.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Hi! Even though I'm not leaving many comments, I am keeping up! I've got this blog on my Google Reader to remind me to read and to remind me where we are at! It was exciting to complete Genesis. Thanks for your hard work on this and be encouaraged that you are movtivating others!

Carol Ann Weaver said...

Carrie, HI! This is a God thing because I was in the shower (either today or yesterday, I can't remember), but I thought, "Where's Carrie?" I said a prayer because I figured there must be a reason I thought of you!

So glad you are still around. Isn't Google Reader Grand?

We would LOVE to have you at BBC on March 7. No pressure though. I would just love to see you.

BTW, Carrie is a reader and photographer, and many of you share those two passions! (She is also married to the man who sold us our first laptop computer when he was only 13 years old, and we thought, "That is an AMAZING kid!")You can follow her name to her blog with great book reviews. :)