Thursday, February 10, 2011

Put Genesis Back on the Shelf

Congratulations! You have competed your first (and one of the most important) book of the Bible.  Celebrate!


BibleBookcase



Speaking of Joseph, I have debated about recommending this, but the Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat is a musical based on the life of Joseph. It was written in the 60's, but there is a newer version that stars Donny Osmond that is quite good and gets the essence of the story. 

Warning: There are some outfits that aren't the MOST appropriate, but they are up on the stage, and you don't see them close up. That is my hesitation about recommending it! You can view a trailer of it at the linked site. 

if you are local, it is available at the Corvallis Benton County Library.

1 comment:

Carol Ann Weaver said...

I thought I had already gone through all the posts in Genesis, but I missed a ton. I am not sure when I started consistently commenting! I think everyone should take a deep dive in Genesis as a foundation for growth.