Job has just reminisced about the "Good Old Days." In Job 30, he has to face the reality of the "Bad New Days" of the present! He contrasts his past with his present by lamenting that he has . . .
There is no REFLECTION or APPLICATION today.
- No respect (30:1-15 contrasted with 29:7-11)
- No blessing (30:16-23 contrasted with 29:2-6)
- No help (30:24-25 contrasted with 29:12-17)
- No future (30:26-28 contrasted with 29:18-20)
- No ministry (30:29-31 contrasted with 29:21-25)
Just keep reading!
Lord, help us, like Jesus, to learn obedience in the things that we suffer (Hebrews 5:8). Amen.